Monday, March 28, 2011

Billy's Sense of Humor



As we all know Ephraim is country living. Everyone is laid back, there is nothing to rush around about, and when people want to get rid of a single item they just put it in front of their house with a sign that says "free." Yeah, my Dad would be thrilled.

We were driving up the canyon one day and my mom saw a computer chair that said "free" and she said, "I need a computer chair." Of course Billy turns around and I am about to die! I know Dad is cheering from the other side. Billy gets out of the truck and sits in the chair, deems it comfortable and throws it into the truck. I guess that is what country folk call bargain shopping. He also threw the sign in and then had the girls hold it while I took a picture. Obviously they had no idea what he was laughing about. I just wish I had a picture of Billy sitting in the chair on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment