Sunday, March 27, 2011

1st Grade!





It is the day you think about as a mom soon after they are born and on those days when they are crying or fighting, that glorious day when your child starts 1st grade and will be gone all day. But for me, not so much a glorious day, I couldn't believe Shay would be gone all day. I was excited for her, I knew she would do great, have fun and be good but it was just the thought of this big step in her life. I would have pulled a Vivian Webb and followed her bus but I drove her in our car - safer that way you know :) But she was off to school, very excited and toothless. She also is sporting her book bag that she colored herself and it looks great.

Shay has the best teacher in the world, Janet Jordan, so I know her year will be fabulous. She is going to the new Ephraim Elementary School and has friends in her class. This will be an exciting year for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment